LOVE IS MOVING magazine exists to empower Christian young adults and youth to live out God’s love. It is published by The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada and distributed along with Faith Today, Canada’s Christian magazine. A new issue appears every two months.
To get printed copies of LOVE IS MOVING, subscribe to Faith Today. To receive an email notice when each new issue is published, including live hyperlinks to all the new articles, sign up for free e-notifications.
- Issue #16: Renewal, Jul/Aug 2016
You can read all our issues free online. Issues 1 to 12 were published in digital format only, but since January 2016 the magazine is being printed and delivered with each copy of Faith Today. Media release about the launch into print. More details. The magazine formerly went by the name Love In Action.
- Issue #15: Better Together May/Jun 2016
- Issue #14: Tempted? Mar/Apr 2016
- Issue #13: What Does the Bible Say About Love? Jan/Feb 2016
- Issue #12: Fearless vs. Fearing Less (feat. the Erwin brothers and Woodlawn), Nov/Dec 2015
- Issue #11: Hidden Voice and Mediocrity (feat. Chantel Riley), Sep/Oct 2015
- Issue #10: Social Matters (feat. Kyle and Kelsey Kupecky), Jul/Aug 2015
- Issue #9: Handling Change (feat. Michael A. Amos), May/Jun 2015
- Issue #8: Between Two Worlds (feat. Crystal Neil), Mar/Apr 2015
- Issue #7: Love Moving in the Dominican Republic, Jan/Feb 2015
- Issue #6: Carli Faasse, Nov/Dec 2014
- Issue #5: Dude Perfect, Jul/Aug 2014
- Issue #4: Shad, May/Jun 2014
- Issue #3: Shonlock, Mar/Apr 2014
- Issue #2: On the Edge, Jan/Feb 2014
- Issue #1: Culture Shock, Nov/Dec 2013
Come back to this page anytime using www.theEFC.ca/LIM or www.FaithToday.ca/LIM.
Related EFC Youth Initiatives
The TV series Love Is Moving celebrates spiritual transformation, innovation and excellence in Christian media. It appeared on several channels including Global and Yes TV. Learn more about the EFC's Love Movement at www.loveismoving.ca.