- allows our team in Ottawa to build relationships with Members of Parliament, Senators and other government officials while also providing research, position papers and issue-focused briefings for our leaders.
- makes possible EFC court interventions in cases of particular significance to the Christian community such as religious freedom in Canada and internationally, protection of the vulnerable, and marriage and the family.
- enables significant research and public engagement of current issues in society.
- provides for specialized programs, such as evangelism and advocacy for persecuted Christians in other countries.
- makes possible a range of initiatives that empower individual Christians, churches, denominations and organizations to be more effective by developing partnerships in mission and ministry.
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada (EFC) is a charitable organization, duly registered with the Canada Revenue Agency. Our charitable business number is 107353922 RR0001.
For further information on supporting the EFC, please contact:
- Ministry Advancement MinistryAdvancement@theEFC.ca
- Postal address: The EFC, Box 5885 West Beaver Creek Post Office, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 0B8
- Fax: (905) 479-4742
- Phone: (905) 479-5885 x 236 (Donor Relations)
The information in these web pages does not constitute legal or financial advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. The EFC encourages you to seek professional legal, estate planning, and financial advice before deciding on a course of action.
Ways to Donate:
A quick and efficient way of making your donation on our secure site.
Towards a current issue or project
Learn more about the specific challenges that the EFC is facing which require immediate financial support.
As a monthly Partner in Faith
As an EFC Partner in Faith, you simply enroll in our pre-authorized monthly giving plan.
Donating by Credit Card
Donations by credit card are a convenient way for you to invest in the ministry of the EFC.
Pre-authorized Payment Plan
When you sign up for the pre-authorized payment plan, you are authorizing the EFC to automatically debit your bank account for a specified sum of money.
Legacy (Planned) Giving
You can receive significant tax benefits while you also strengthen the EFC's future ministry through one or more of the following: RRSPs/RRIFs, public listed securities, wills, property, annuities, trusts, endowments, gifts in kind and life insurance.
Make your donation in memorium/in honour
Give a donation in memory of a loved one or in honour of a friend's or family member's birthday, anniversary, wedding, retirement or other special occasion. When your gift arrives, we will send a note to the person you designate to let them know that you have made this donation.
Collect AIR MILES
Sign up for an AIR MILES card to collect points for the EFC.