How to Help
Your gifts, experience, time, or resources can make a difference.
- Direct ministry to Muslims. No need to wait for an “official church program.” As the story shows, just having neighbours or new immigrants into your home, or helping them get jobs, etc. can do wonders.
- Host, organize, or promote training events, or meetings that give awareness of Muslims to churches. To see if your city has one, email us at email@example.com
- Help other Christians know about the CNMM, that it’s here to serve anyone reaching Muslims.
- Host, organize, or become the contact person for local prayer meetings and subscribe to the CNMM prayer updates (coming soon to members of CNMM.ca).
- Give financially, which can now be done through our website www.cnmm.ca.