Executive Director: Matthew Gibbins
9821 Leslie St. - Suite 103, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3Y4
1-866-302-3362 ext. 222 or Toronto local 905-479-5885 ext. 222
Roundtable Chair: Charles Cook, PhD
Ambrose University College / Canadian Theological Seminary
630, 833-4th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2P 3T5
T: 403-410-2000 x7901
The Global Mission Roundtable is linked to a worldwide network of other national mission movements through the World Evangelical Alliance Missions Commission.
To the glory of God and for the extension of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, the Global Mission Roundtable seeks to maximize the effectiveness of the Canadian evangelical community in global mission.
- To stimulate communication on mission related issues within Canada and between Canada and the world
- To identify strategic issues, facilitate research and discussion and stimulate appropriate action
- To build mutual trust and cooperation in the Canadian evangelical community to engage in global mission
- To increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the mobilization and management of Canadian resources for global mission
In fulfilling its objectives, the roundtable seeks to:
- Affirm the essential role of the local church in global mission
- Utilize existing initiatives where they are effective
- Create initiatives as needed
- Strive for administrative simplicity
See our EFC Ministry Partnerships page for past resources on short-term mission and church to church partnerships.