Quebec’s Bill 21
prohibits government employees in a position of authority, including teachers in public schools, from wearing religious symbols at work.
- Quebec legislation on religious symbols: Three points to consider (blog post, April 9, 2019)
- EFC’s official statement on Bill 21 (March 29, 2019)
- Bruce Clemenger, “Accommodating Religious Difference,” Faith Today, Nov/Dec 2018
- Bruce Clemenger, “Dealing with Religious Differences,” Faith Today, Nov/Dec 2015
- The EFC Submission to the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage on Motion M-103, Systemic Racism and Religious Discrimination (Nov. 6, 2017)