Digital media manager (full-time)
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada is expanding its team to include a full-time digital media manager. This position needs an experienced and entrepreneurial media expert who flourishes in a team environment. The work can be done from our offices in Ottawa or Richmond Hill, Ont., or remotely (or a mix of remote and in person).
As part of the communications team, the digital media manager will help direct the EFC’s online presence from conception to implementation. They will bring their education, training and previous experience to expand the EFC’s digital reach and build audience engagement on a variety of platforms. This position is perfect for an individual with the needed skills, a heart for the Christian faith, a synergy with the EFC’s mission and a love for working as an essential part of a creative team.
- The application deadline is August 1 or until a suitable candidate is found.
- The position description has been posted here since June 10, 2021.
- Salary $40,000-$50,000 per year
- Download the full job description
- For more information about this position or to submit an application, please contact [email protected].
Major gifts officer (contract)
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada is seeking two major gifts officers, one to work in Eastern Canada (Ontario and Maritimes) and the other in Western Canada (BC to Manitoba). These are flexible contract positions.