The creation of an estate plan is an important act of stewardship that takes place while we live. It involves determining how, when, and to whom we will transfer what we have been blessed with during our lifetime. It represents a unique opportunity to create a legacy that will impact the next generation and beyond.
A sound estate plan may not only help to reduce the tax burden on your estate, it can also help you align your wishes for impact today and beyond, while reflecting your faith and values.
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada has flourished because there is a rich culture of philanthropy and support within the evangelical community. Your prayers and financial support are crucial to the work of the EFC – uniting Evangelicals across Canada to pray, to stand and to speak as one Church – to bless our communities and our country in the name of Jesus.
All gifts of support, including planned gifts, enable the EFC to:
- facilitate cooperation and collaboration among evangelical denominations, ministry organizations and local congregations for effective ministry, public witness and discipleship, and
- promote laws and public policies before our governments and in our courts that conform to the life-giving and shalom nurturing principles of Scripture.
The EFC is committed to staying faithful to the teachings of Scripture and bearing witness to His coming Kingdom. But we can’t do it without partners who share this same commitment.
Making a planned gift can be as simple as making arrangements to continue supporting the EFC in the future by:
- Leaving a bequest (a gift in your will) to the EFC by designating The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada as the beneficiary of the residue of your estate or the recipient of a gift
- Naming The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada as a beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy
- Naming The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada as a beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or TFSA
If you have already made a legacy gift to The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, please let us know. We would be honoured to recognize you as a member of Legacy EFC. Consider sharing this good news with us so that we can thank you appropriately. If you prefer your gift to remain anonymous, please be assured your wishes will be respected.
For more information, please contact us:
The information in these web pages does not constitute legal or financial advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. The EFC encourages you to seek professional legal, estate planning, and financial advice before deciding on a course of action.
- [email protected]
- The EFC, 10 Huntingdale Blvd, Scarborough, ON M1W 2S5
- 905-479-5885 (within the GTA) or 1-866-302-3362 (toll-free)