Prudent, frugal and careful
Those words must describe every expenditure the EFC makes.
Your donation will be used to be a voice of biblical truth to the courts, to government, and to culture. It will be used intelligently and with integrity. We are active participants, working to positively influence public policy for the Kingdom and for the good of all Canadians for generations to come.
Your generosity gives a strong voice to our shared belief in biblical truths, and the need for those truths in a healthy society.
If you would like to make a donation to this important ministry work please visit:
or call us today at
We will use the funds that you entrust to us carefully, as a good steward of God’s gifts.
- allows our team in Ottawa to build relationships with Members of Parliament, Senators and other government officials while also providing research, position papers and issue-focused briefings for our leaders.
- makes possible EFC court interventions in cases of particular significance to the Christian community such as religious freedom in Canada and internationally, protection of the vulnerable, and marriage and the family.
- enables significant research and public engagement of current issues in society.
- provides for specialized programs, such as evangelism and advocacy for persecuted Christians in other countries.
- makes possible a range of initiatives that empower individual Christians, churches, denominations and organizations to be more effective by developing partnerships in mission and ministry.
For further information on supporting the EFC, please contact:
- Ministry Advancement [email protected]
- Postal address: The EFC, 9821 Leslie St. - Suite 103, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3Y4
- Fax: (905) 479-4742
- Phone: (905) 479-5885 x 236 (Donor Relations)
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada (EFC) is a charitable organization, duly registered with the Canada Revenue Agency. Our charitable business number is 107353922 RR0001.
The EFC adheres to the ethical and operational standards of the CCCC and is a certified member.