This booklet, revised in 2019, contains articles and discussion questions that can help you and your church understand what is going on with pornography today, why it matters, and how we can respond as Christians and as parents.
The 40-page booklet (we published 10,000 copies since 2017 under the title Battling Pornography: A Guide for Canadians) is divided into four sections with informative articles and clearly presented data. Each section ends with helpful discussion questions.
You can downoad an electronic copy (PDF) for reading on an electronic device by clicking the button at the bottom of this webpage.
To order free printed copies, call toll-free 1-866-302-3362 or email EFC@TheEFC.ca.
There is no cost for either the printed version or PDF version of this publication, but we do ask that you help offset our costs of producing such a valuable resource with a donation. You can donate toll-free at 1-866-302-3362 or at TheEFC.ca/Donate.
- Violent internet pornography is damaging our society
- Infographic: The brain on pornography
- Parenting in the age of porn
- It’s time Canada takes the lead in protecting children from online pornography
- Our big, big pornography problem
- Pornography – by the numbers
- Accountability relationships & questions
- Responding to bondage
- The dangers of pornography
- What you can do
- Learn more